Have you made several attempts at getting fitter and healthier, but haven’t made any real progress?
It’s likely the case that at the root of the problem is an unhealthy relationship with food.
12 Questions to assess if you have an unhealthy relationship with food
- Do you obsess over or constantly think about your next meal or snack?
- Do you, on a daily basis, eat at least one thing that makes you feel guilty?
- Do you use food as either a reward or punishment?
- Do you often eat when you are not hungry?
- Is food your greatest source of pleasure and pain in your life?
- Do you eat in private or hide what you are eating from the public because you feel shame?
- Have you ever stolen food from somebody else?
- Do you often regret your food choices, but still repeat them again?
- Do you have a daily ritual that provokes eating when you’re not hungry?
- Do you keep a constant supply of your favourite treats in your house, car, or office?
- Do you use food to escape moods and feelings?
- Are your food choices leading to poorer health, but you feel powerless to change them?
If you have answered yes to three or more of these, then you have developed an unhealthy eating habit that will continue until you make the definite decision to change it.
For some of you, this may come as no surprise, and many others may only be realising the magnitude of the problem for the first time. Regardless of which of the two categories you fall under, it is never easy for any of us to face the notion that somewhere down the line we have lost control. I could not be more sympathetic to your position if this is you, but I also know that it’s not my sympathy you need right now. Rather, my guidance will be of much greater service to you at this stage of your life.
Food addictions are incredibly tricky. Why? Because not only is food a socially acceptable coping mechanism, it has been granted the opportunity to seduce us at every checkout aisle, television commercial, bus stop, social gathering, and pretty much everywhere else we go in our waking life. Couple that with the fact that the root of this destructive weed has multiple origins, and they all must be brought to light simultaneously. It’s for this very reason that I have created the online program “The Eating Enigma: 90 days to transforming your unhealthy relationship with food.”
The Eating Enigma is an interactive personalised program that is uniquely tailored for each individual client. All subconscious reprogramming, craving support, nutritional guidance and protocols are customised; taking into consideration body type, subconscious patterns, personal struggles, emotional states, and lifestyle factors. This revolutionary science based program will not only transform your relationship with food forever, but it also focuses on removing any toxicities or deficiencies in either the way that you move (or lack of movement), in what you ingest, or in your line of thinking and consequently your emotions. It’s a holistic health program that encompasses all of these areas.
Imagine a life where you feel completely in control of all of your dietary decisions; you look and feel healthier than ever; and you no longer have to manage that inner conflict between your deepest desires and your lifestyle choices.
All of this means no more binge eating, no more yo-yo dieting, and no more regrets!
Are you ready to make a long lasting change?
[maxbutton id=”13″ ]