How to Manage the Most Powerful Factors that Lead to Compulsive Overeating!
Media: Please review all media prior to your next scheduled appointment.
- How to Manage Powerful Factors that Lead to Compulsive Eating!
Exercises: Please complete and submit all of the exercises listed below at least 24 hours before your next weeks appointment. I will review these weekly to create a more personalized program that’s tailored to your unique needs.
Meditations: Please listen to suggested meditation every day. These are generally 20-30mins long and must be listened to either at the beginning of the day upon rising, or just before retiring for bed. Set an alarm for a reminder to listen to your recommended mediation. Your meditations can be found on your home page (personal library).
Nutritional Guidelines: These are just general guidelines to follow. If required, we will discuss a more personalized plan for you in your following appointments.
- Building upon the goals of the first two levels.
- Actively reminding yourself how lucky and grateful you are for each wholesome meal.
- Getting excited while preparing a meal vibrant in colours.
- Appreciating the life-giving foods as you look at them, pick them, smell them, wash them and prepare them with your hands.
- Being present with your meals; practicing mindful eating.
- Reprogramming the way you react to unhealthy harmful engineered food-like substances.
- Actively reminding your body that you are repulsed by these dead food-like triggers by letting your head turn away, your face scrunch up, your stomach churn and your throat close, at the sight of them.
- Separating yourself (consciousness) from the voice inside your mind (program).
- Actively working on having a human experience rather than becoming a human experience.
- Taking a step back as the objective observer to your thoughts.
- Go inward and listen to what automatic thoughts are broadcasting in your mind – keeping you confined in a paradigm.
- When feeling torn between the old-self and the new-self, always choose the light.
- Noticing what events, people, substances, places and things, instantly lower your high vibes.
- Immediately replacing old, outdated, inaccurate, or self-deprecating thoughts, with loving, inspiring, joyful ideas, beliefs, and self-dialogue.
- Being consistent – otherwise you will be stuck in a paradigm, torn between two minds.
- Read up to Chapter 7 in your handbook, “The Eating Enigma”
- Submit weekly exercise as many times as you can.
- Committing to the meditative practice every single day.
- It takes about 21 days to beginning to make or break a habit
- These days must be 21 consecutive days.
- It takes about 90 consecutive days for new habits to transforming into automatic programs (procedural memory).
- Procedural memory is long-term memory that enables you to auto-regulate a task without conscious participation (habits).
- If an individual regularly swings between two strong opposing states of being, both states can become automatic programs.
- Neurons in the brain interconnect with billions of other neurons in all different regions of the brain, forming vast networks.
- These neurons resemble the roots of a plant.
- Neurons that wire together, fire together; when one neuron fires off, all of the other neurons connected to it fire off as well.
- Not all of your thoughts are new and original.
- Synaptic connections or routines we stop using, begin to fade away through a process termed synaptic pruning (forgetting).
- The networks become stronger and more robust with each and every repetition.
- The brain is an efficient machine and prefers to automatically take the strongest routes.
- The Automatic Addictive Voice is just a byproduct of a mind.
- We have several minds, or automatic states of being.
- Your thoughts are electric, your emotions are magnetic. Together they form to create your electromagnetic field.
- The language of the conscious mind is words. The language of the body is emotion. The language of the subconscious is pictures.
Level #4 Uncover the Root of the Problem!
[maxbutton id=”17″ url=”https://calendly.com/nutritionistmaria/the-eating-enigma-90-day-program-clone” ]
Disclaimer: All contents of this program, including any reference to any materials, resources and documents within are for general guidance only and the author and creator of this program does not make and has not made any representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy, content, legality or completeness of any of the information contained within. The information within this website is not a substitute for, without limitation, medical, pharmaceutical, therapeutic, healthcare or other professional advice. Any person who has any questions, concerns or requires further information with respect to information contained on this site should consult with their relevant health provider before starting, stopping or changing medical treatment. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the creator excludes any liability arising from any use of the information contained in this program. Participants in this program are advised that there is no current cure for addiction. This program is for the sole purpose of holistic empowerment and personal development. The creator makes no claims or guarantees as to the outcome over the course of this 90 day program.