Discover Common Mistakes that Preserve the Old-Self!
Media: Please review all media prior to your next scheduled appointment.
- Discover Common Mistakes that Preserve the Old-Self!
Exercises: Please complete and submit all of the exercises listed below at least 24 hours before your next weeks appointment. I will review these weekly to create a more personalised program that’s tailored to your unique needs.
Meditations: Please listen to suggested meditation every day. These are generally 20-30mins long and must be listened to either at the beginning of the day upon rising, or just before retiring for bed. Set an alarm for a reminder to listen to your recommended mediation. Your meditations can be found on your home page (personal library).
- Building upon goals from the previous weeks.
- Working to identify all excess (toxicities) and deficiencies associated with first energy centre, as they relate to your current life.
- Working to identify the benefits (to your current life and to your ideal future-self) of all of the life challenges you were presented with over the years. Q: How have they served you and how can they continue to be of service to your ideal future-self?
- Journalling all insights and revelations.
- Practicing setting healthy, flexible boundaries for relationships, general life direction, personal boundaries, etc.
- Identifying the most inspiring ways that you would enjoy contributing to the collective conscious (the world).
- Identifying what equal and fair exchange you need from the world in return for your contributions.
- Identifying what type of life challenges you would be interested and inspired by taking on.
- Identifying what type of support you would realistically need in order take on these life challenges.
- Finding healthy ways to balance support given vs support taken in your relationships.
- Reducing unnecessary stress with coping mechanisms, affirmations, making healthier life choices, practicing looking at situations through various lenses (ex. trust, security, love, gratitude, abundance).
- Submit ‘Reclaiming My Body’s Right To Be Here’ exercise.
- Honouring your temple (body) by learning to listen to what it’s telling you and responding lovingly for the greater good of the entire system. See guide for help.
- Psychological body working to treat the physical body with the same level of love and respect as you wished to receive from your caretakers as a child.
- Listening to suggested meditation daily.
- Fear is when there is a clear and present danger threatening our survival in some way. Anxiety is when there is no clear and present danger, but we imagine there is a threat or that there will be one.
- Survival mode is necessary when we are met with an immediate, clear and present danger. Survival mode is not necessary in the absence of immediate, clear and present danger.
- During famine, it’s our survival instincts that spur us to overeat once food becomes available; these instinct ensure our survival.
- All traits and characteristics serve a purpose.
- We have the power to embody all traits and characteristics, but we may have adopted a tendency to display some more than others because they served us at some point. However, they may be leading to an imbalance now.
- Any trait or characteristic practiced in excess can become a toxicity leading to a symptom in our lives.
- Any trait or characteristic we disown can create a deficiency leading to a symptom in our lives.
- In order to live life to our fullest expression, energy needs to run through us in both an upward current and a downward current – like a battery.
- Everything has an equal and opposite that must exist simultaneously. Light & dark, push & pull, cold & hot, feminine & masculine, positive & negative charge, feast & famine, attachments (cravings) & aversions, rigidity & flow, giving & receiving, stress & peace, and etc.
- Each energy centres also displays opposing parts: fear & faith (trust), formlessness & containment, pleasure & pain, narcissist & victim, free will & control, altruistic & egoist, love & hate, truth & lies, conscious & unconscious, wakefulness & sleeping, creative & obsessive, expansive & contractive, and etc
- If an event in our lives causes such a disturbance within us that it compromises our basic right to exist in this world; our right to thrive; our right to be here; our right to feel supported by Mother Earth; our right to trust our existence; and/or our right to consume and contribute in a healthy well balanced way, over time, the absence of those basic rights will create a paradigm where we are locked in insecurity, instability, inability to find our feet in like, no sense of solid ground and/or solid foundation. We essential become locked in survival mode or fearfulness (perpetual anxiety)
- If our survival instincts are constantly on overdrive because of an underlying fear, belief, or a general sense of instability/insecurity then we will embody that state leading to various expressions of excess and/or deficiency.
- First chakra excesses include: Obesity, overeating, hoarding, material fixation, greed, laziness, lethargy, resistance to change, addiction to stability and security, rigid boundaries, hard stubborn fat.
- First chakra deficiency include: Disconnection from the body; disassociating from the body; notably underweight or overweight; soft formless fat; fearfulness; anxiousness; restlessness; can’t sit still or settle; inability to trust; poor focus; undisciplined; unwillingness to make decisions; poor boundaries; chronic disorganization.
- It’s possible (and common) to express both toxicities and deficiencies in the same energy centre.
- Balanced first chakra embodiments include: health and vitality; well grounded; comfortable in the body; trusting of the world; general feeling of security; safety and stability; easily able to relax or be still; sense of abundance; a feeling of a right to livelihood; feels supported by life; desire to contribute to the world.
- If we do not have a solid foundation, energy can’t flow upward. If we do not feel secure in our place in the world, the energy can’t flow effortless in it’s downward current either. As a result we are not able to live life to our fullest expression.
- When the mind is disassociated from the body, the byproducts are: a lost soul, a neurotic mind, and a compulsive body.
- We use our physical bodies to manifest inspired ideas that we receive from the ether and we birth them into the physical world (downward current).
- If energy is not running smoothly in both a downward current and upward current in our bodies; from Mother Earth (physical) to Father Sky (Ether) then we invariably need to supplement that energy with excessive food, rest and/or stimulants.
- The stress increases our need for energy.
- Willpower increases our need for energy.
- Swinging the pendulum to the opposite polarity is always a temporary correction with consequences, if practiced long-term.
- True healing always requires bringing the pendulum back to neutrality.
Disclaimer: All contents of this program, including any reference to any materials, resources and documents within are for general guidance only and the author and creator of this program does not make and has not made any representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy, content, legality or completeness of any of the information contained within. The information within this website is not a substitute for, without limitation, medical, pharmaceutical, therapeutic, healthcare or other professional advice. Any person who has any questions, concerns or requires further information with respect to information contained on this site should consult with their relevant health provider before starting, stopping or changing medical treatment. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the creator excludes any liability arising from any use of the information contained in this program. Participants in this program are advised that there is no current cure for addiction. This program is for the sole purpose of holistic empowerment and personal development. The creator makes no claims or guarantees as to the outcome over the course of this 90 day program.