The Secrets to Reprogramming the Subconscious Mind!
Media: Please review all media prior to your next scheduled appointment.
- The Secrets to Reprogramming the Subconscious Mind!
- How Do I know When I Have Healed?
Exercises: Please complete and submit all of the exercises listed below at least 24 hours before your next weeks appointment. I will review these weekly to create a more personalised program that’s tailored to your unique needs.
Meditations: Please listen to suggested meditation every day. These are generally 20-30mins long and must be listened to either at the beginning of the day upon rising, or just before retiring for bed. Set an alarm for a reminder to listen to your recommended mediation. Your meditations can be found on your home page (personal library).
- Cultivating the habit of honouring yourself.
- To create a new routine you need three things: a trigger, a vivid visual of you performing the routine (real or imagined), and a robust rewarding feeling.
- A routine that is repeated for 21 consecutive days starts to become an automatic program. After 90 days it becomes second nature.
- Real or imagined, the subconscious mind doesn’t know the difference.
- Meditation helps to achieve the lower brainwave states that we need to easily reprogram the subconscious mind.
- These lower brainwaves are the brainwaves we were in during our early formative years – when we were very open to suggestibliity.
- A single point of focus helps to reduce activity in the analytical thinking neocortex, which ultimate calms the mind.
- A single point of focus can be anything: a visual point of focus, a mantra, our breathe, sounds, etc.
- Body relaxation helps relax the body, allowing us go deeper into a meditative state.
- Any downward feeling or counting can also be used to go down deeper into lower brainwaves.
- Having practiced going to your secret garden at the deepest levels of meditation for 90 consecutive days, your garden will now be a trigger to enter your subconscious mind.
- In order to make room for new empowering habits in your life, you will need to liberate trapped energy from old routines that no longer serve you.
- It’s wisest to cultivate a new empowering habit to replace any old outdated programs that used to bind the energy in the same habitual way.
- We are like a battery with a two directional charge. The upward energy current is known as the liberating flow and the downward current is known as the manifesting flow.
- Chronic energy depletion is a good sign that the energy is trapped in a disempowering routine that no longer serves you and that it’s time to do the work to free up that energy.
- When breaking old habits you will need to identify the automatic addictive voice of that habit and replace that voice with clear and direct declaration of what you want to replace that voice with.
- There is no need to argue with the addictive voice, it is just a by-product of an old mind.
- To maximize success, do not try and change several habits all at once.
- Cultivating new habits initially takes willpower and a drastic change will enviably result in willpower depletion.
The Final Stretch
[maxbutton id=”17″ ]
Disclaimer: All contents of this program, including any reference to any materials, resources and documents within are for general guidance only and the author and creator of this program does not make and has not made any representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy, content, legality or completeness of any of the information contained within. The information within this website is not a substitute for, without limitation, medical, pharmaceutical, therapeutic, healthcare or other professional advice. Any person who has any questions, concerns or requires further information with respect to information contained on this site should consult with their relevant health provider before starting, stopping or changing medical treatment. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the creator excludes any liability arising from any use of the information contained in this program. Participants in this program are advised that there is no current cure for addiction. This program is for the sole purpose of holistic empowerment and personal development. The creator makes no claims or guarantees as to the outcome over the course of this 90 day program.